Friday, September 9, 2011

Optimism // Uncertainty



These two photographs seem to perfectly sum up how I'm feeling these days as I slowly make my way towards a life completely dedicated to creation. It is both terrifying and exhilirating and mysterious. There is so much uncertainty, and so many questions and details to figure out, but above all I can't help but feel completely optimistic about it all, and I know I want this kind of life. One where I can create every day and share what I create with others, and feel completely connected to the work I do for a living.

It's one thing I notice as I go through life: I see so many people who are disconnected to what they do for a living. There's no sense of ownership or passion. I want both. And I'm getting closer every day.

Image sources: 1  //  2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...