Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NEW WORK / THIS SIDE OF WITTY

Photos by High Fives for Everyone

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing This Side of Witty, a comedy group my dear friend Annie performs in. Photographing actors is so much fun because they know how to take direction, and are really aware of their bodies. Plus, after looking through all the photos, I also realized that they naturally create their own stories throughout the period of the shoot. Add the fact that these guys are comedians! It was a great way to spend Sunday, and it just solidifies even more why I love Chicago.

Here's a sneak peak of the shoot, if you wanna see more, they'll be up on my facebook page soon. Did you know I have a facebook page? Yup!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...