Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WOODEN GLORY










































































So, I've been cleaning out my computer because it was a disorganized mess, and I
came across these photos I took this summer at the Hamilton Wood Type Museum.
That place was absolute heaven! Wood type everywhere, candy to any designer's eyes.
They even had the machines that were used to create all that wood type, which was
really intriguing - I never realized how complex it was to make type! The little town it's
located in is perfect for a long weekend trip, especially in the summer; it's right on the lake,
very quiet and they have homemade ice cream! It's also perfect for riding bikes. I've really
been wanting to bring Mark there for our anniversary, even though it's smack dab in the
middle of March. But I can't think of a better way to celebrate two years than to do some
printing together. We'll see!

Psst! You can see more photos here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...