Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Playing Catchup



So, I was a little MIA during the month of June. I cannot believe how quickly it went by! My parents were in town, which was really exciting since I don't get to see them a whole lot. We took an architectural boat tour (highly recommended, even if you live in Chicago), saw the Red Sox/Cubs game, and celebrated Father's Day/my birthday. Mark's parents joined us for the celebrations, and all in all it was pretty perfect. Lots of laughter and delicious food from Gene's Sausage shop (I'm crazy about the wild boar sausage!). Plus, how gorgeous is their branding?! Anyway, things haven't exactly calmed down around here, but I'm getting back into the groove of things, and working on lots of new projects, including updates on my website and some other surprises I cannot wait to share.

As always, you can follow me on Instagram at @highfivesforeveryone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...