Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Current Work / Brad & Hannah























My buddy Brad and his stunning wife Hannah (seriously, look at that smile!) recently moved
out to L.A., and before they left, I had the opportunity to photograph them in all their lovey
bliss around Chicago so they could always remember home. These guys were so playful and
natural, which made it a blast to photograph them! See for yourself how seriously adorable
they are together.
This was the first time I played around with Visual Supply Co's Film Set, which made editing
feel new and exciting, and also gave me options I never would have come up with on my own.
I'm really enjoying using it so far!

You can find more photos from this shoot on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...