Wednesday, September 5, 2012

COLOR STUDY / 5
































This promotional poster for TWA captures the energy and excitement of New York City perfectly. I want a giant poster of this on my wall, and now I am also remembering how much I miss that beloved city. It is one of my first loves in this world.

Posting is a little light this week as I'm working on a deadline and going on a mini vacation, but I've got lots in store for you next week when life is (sort of) back to normal.

(source)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Very Very good and usable post. Thank's to share your experience with us. I will try to remember these tips in my blog commenting task.

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!b Keep 'em coming... you all do such a great job at such

Concepts... can't tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!
Money Till Payday

Money Until Payday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...