Monday, February 7, 2011

February Resolutions!!


So, Friday I briefly mentioned my idea about having monthly resolutions instead of yearly ones. Think about it, you can achieve so much more when you break down your goals into smaller bits! You can form better habits each month until you are a whole new person. I'm pretty excited about it. So to start, I'll post my February resolutions.

1. Get more organized! I'm sure this is on a lot of people's list, but more specifically, I want to give myself deadlines when I start a project so I can track my progress. And I also need to organize some areas around the apartment!

2. De-clutter big time. This is always an ongoing goal, but for the month of February I'm going to see if I can make it happen so it no longer has to be ongoing. Donate clothes, sort through old papers, get rid of art supplies.

3. Respond to emails more promptly. For some reason, I've always been really bad about this, but no more!

4. Make more time for friends! 

What are your monthly resolutions for February?

Ready. Set. Go!

P.S. You can see more of Sandra Suy's delicious work here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...