Monday, January 9, 2012

COME TOGETHER



Aren't these collages rad?? When I was in high school, I was totally obsessed with making them. I would  collage all my binders, and even made one for the inside of my locker (that one took a while). Some people looked at me like I was crazy (and I was, a little) and some would compliment, but either way they often started a conversation. That is the thing that makes art in any form so great. And now looking 
back, they're a great way to spark your imagination, you can put images together that don't have obvious connections and give them a whole new meaning. There is always potential for something unexpected to emerge. Now I've got all kinds of ideas for new projects!

Image Sources: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Short term loan for bad credit are services which are tailored for settling your earlier debts. You can opt for it in the secured and in the unsecured type. You can thus avail this monetary facility although you are a non-homeowner. Application for this scheme is easy through the online medium. For more please visit us @ unemployed text loans instant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...